When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
• Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed and your IP address.
• Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our web site, including the hardware model, operating system and version.
We may also obtain information from third-party sources and combine that with information we collect through our web site. For example, we may collect information about you from advertising networks and data analytics providers.
We use the information we collect about you to:
• Provide, maintain and improve our services;
• Provide and deliver the services you request, process transactions and send you related information.
We will not share your information except in the following circumstances or as otherwise specified in this Policy:
• With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf such as companies that assist us with web hosting, customer service, and marketing and advertising;
• In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
If you use social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our web site with other media, and vice versa. This will enable the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies and your privacy settings of the entities that provide these features.
For more information about Internet-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes, please visit:
For the European Economic Area (EEA): https://www.youronlinechoices.eu
For the USA: https://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp and https://www.aboutads.info/choices .
Your device may also include a feature (“Limit Ad Tracking” on iOS or “Opt Out of Interest-Based Ads” or “Opt Out of Ads Personalization” on Android) that allows you to opt out of having certain information collected through mobile apps used for behavioral advertising purposes.
LearnStuff takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (“EEA”), Switzerland, or the United Kingdom (“UK”), you have certain rights and protections under the law regarding the processing of your personal data, as described in this section.
When we process your personal data, we will only do so in the following situations:
• We need to use your personal data to perform our responsibilities under our contract with you (e.g., providing the LearnStuff services you have requested).
• We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data. For example, we may process your personal data to communicate with you about changes to our Services, and to provide, secure, and improve our Services.
• We have your consent to process your personal data.
• We are required by law to process your personal data.
If you are a resident of the EEA, Switzerland, or the UK, you have the right to access personal data we hold about you and to ask that your personal data be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, certain processing. To exercise these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
If you are a resident of the EEA, Switzerland, or the UK and have a concern about our processing of personal data please contact us as indicated below. If we are not able to address your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data privacy authority where you reside. For contact details of your local Data Protection Authority, please see: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm
You may request to update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at Info@LearnStuff.UK. Certain information may also be updated through your online account. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at Info@LearnStuff.UK, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and quality of the service we provide.